- Credit card companies in the America play a very vital role in everyone’s life? Answer
- Credit card debt has steadily increased for the last three decades
- Steps taken by regulators to avoid traps are
- Lenders have to post their credit card agreements online and let customers pay their bills on the internet or by phone without an added fee
- Credit card debt has steadily increased for the last three decades.
- What are enterprise systems? Provide examples of organizational functions by enterprise systems Answer
- How dose effectively implementing and using enterprise systems contribute to archiving operational excellence?
- What challenges are posed by enterprise applications?
- The prior probability of a patient being a paranoid schizophrenic the prior probability of a patient being a paranoid schizophrenic Answer
- Sam means is that the probability of someone failing the test, assuming she is lying, is 85%.
- The probability of a person choosing correctly on one trial, assuming he or she is guessing, is 25%
- playing once a week for 32 years at $1 per lottery will cost $1,664. Is it worth it?
- How many years are we interested in? And why stop at New Jersey?
- Describe what you would say to persuade another student that this class is a valuable elective to take. Answer
- Identify and discuss three key principles learned in the course
- Intrinsic motivation to learn
- Similarity is a bridge-builder
- Discuss how each of these principles can help you in your current or future career positions.
- What song best represents your experience in this class? State why by providing a description of the song or a few lyrics of the song
- As according to sociologist Karl Mark, the societies are becoming more industrialized and urbanized Answer
- New industries, market opening and globalization
- Read through the examples below and then identify the US, CS, UR, and CR in each of the examples Answer
- Elmer really likes to cook with onions and he puts onions into almost everything he makes. He usually starts dinner everyday around 5:00pm. As he is cutting the onions, the grandfather clock chimes five times because it is 5:00pm. Elmer is also crying because cutting the onions makes his eyes water. One evening he is at a friend’s house because they are going out to dinner later. He and his friend are watching TV and the clock chimes five times when it is 5:00pm. Elmer’s eyes start to water.
- COMPONENTS OF GDP Answer
- NET EXPORTS
- FED RATE: MONETARY POLICY
- Optimal effort level Answer
- Two fishermen have to decide how many fish to catch from a common pool resource. The amount of fish captured depends on their effort level. That is, the total output can be represented by the following function:
- What is the optimal effort level?
Explain the concept of the multiplier, and explain the role of the marginal propensity to consume in determining the size of the multiplier Answer
Marginal Propensity (mpc)
Explain how the size of the multiplier will change when one brings in the role of the marginal tax rate.
Using the concepts in parts a and b above, calculate the slope of the AE curve and the size of the multiplier if MPC = 0.75. Then, calculate the revised slope of the AE curve and the multiplier when you know that the imports and the marginal tax rate will reduce the slope of the AE curve by another 0.30.
NATURE OF EXPLOITIVE COLONIES Answer
The trade triangle systems
Exploitive colonies are the colonies where the states are under the regulation of a governing mother country